Recruitment for Airlines
If you are one of many who prefer flexible working hours and need a change to your daily routine, then ASIA Continental Group (BD) has just the right offer for you!
We offer you the chance to meet new people, make new acquaintances and view the world from your perspective – this is your chance to embrace that much-desired for lifestyle as an Air Cabin Crew member.
Since its inception in 1992, ASIA Continental Group (BD) has been one of leading Air Cabin Crew Recruitment agencies in Bangladesh with a focus on providing opportunities for many aspirants in the field of airlines.
For our Air Cabin Crew Recruitment needs, we invite candidates with the following criterion :
- Must be 18 years in age or over.
- Must be 5'2" or 1.57 meters in height or over with proportionate weight.
- Should possess normal vision (those using contact lenses are accepted.)
- Must be able to swim well.
- Must possess a valid passport.
- Must be Fluent in English (spoken and written skills.)
- Must be willing to relocate to any country base. (Please note that ACGBD cannot guarantee candidates' employment at the preferred base requested for.)
- Should have no visible tattoos.
The Air Cabin Crew job offers :
- An interesting job in any international environment on-board airlines.
- Guaranteed employment for successful candidates with Agency subcontracted to respective airlines.
- A good pay package and flexible working time of 20 to 25 hours a week and 9 months a year or as per the respective airline employment policies. (Each candidate will need to complete not more than 900 flying hours annually or as per airline annual flying hours scheduled.)
- Depending on the airlines recruited at, staff can benefit from working rota of 5 days working followed by 2 days off, or 5 days working followed by 3 days off, or as per airlines policies, with weekly shifts being AM or PM.
- Promotion opportunities for Air Cabin Crew with a credible work track record.
Possible bases :
- Any Country Base as aligned with ASIA Continental Group (BD).
- The employed air cabin crew must stay within an-hour of travel time from the airport.
- After completion of at least 12 months at one base, you may apply to be relocated to a different base.
The Air Cabin Crew Recruitment Process :
- Send your latest CV in English with the latest passport size and full-length size photographs to the ASIA Continental Group (BD) office to enable schedule of an interview.
- On the day of interview, you will need to give a presentation, and fill out recruitment forms. Please note that the interview will be in English.
- You shall be informed about your selection or non-selection 3 to 4 days after the interview day.
- Upon Selection, your Air Cabin Crew Training will commence and last 5 to 6 weeks.
- You start on-the-job, 1 to 3 weeks after the completion of training, depending on the number of vacancies available at that time.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV in English with their latest passport size and full-length size photographs at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail these to the office address at 152/2 (Ground Floor), Green Road-Panthapath, Dhaka - 1205, Bangladesh.
You can also call at +88-02-9859020 | 008801933338800 for more clarity.